Monday, March 31, 2008

Menu Plan Monday 3/31/2008

UPDATE: I switched our menu around a bit since we decided to eat chili for two days instead of freezing it or throwing it out. I also changed the Slow Cooker Pot Roast recipe - see below for updated link.

It's Menu Plan Mondays over at "I'm an Organizing Junkie". We didn't too good with our menu last week. We did eat out one night but our pot roast had went bad on us so we chose to take the kids out. The weekends are also bad for us. I really need to get my fiance on the same page or should I say the same menu.

Monday - Chili, Cheeseburgers for the boys

Tuesday - Chili dogs

Wednesday - breakfast: eggs, sausage, hashbrowns, biscuits

Thursday - Slow Cooker Pot Roast - I followed the recipe with the exception of adding cut up potatoes, mushrooms and baby carrots. They were not in the sauce but piled on top of the roast. They were "steam" and in the sauce by the time dinner was served. Very good - recommend!!

Friday - pizza

Saturday - Meatball sandwiches

Sunday - Steaks, mashed potatoes, corn, and side salad

Next week, I am going to try to squeeze some Weight Watcher recipes into my menu.

1 comment:

Sonya said...

Sounds good. I haven't had pizza since I started WW, eight weeks ago! I would love to have a huge slice of pepperoni!