Friday, March 28, 2008

Day 47, Food and Exercise Log

Not a good start today, the alarm clock didn't go off. Actually, it did but someone had turned down the volume. A reason I don't like my loving 4 year old to play in the bedroom!

Daily Allowance Points: 24
Weekly Allowance Points: 28

Breakfast:
Tim Horton's Iced Cappucino (made with white milk) (4 points)
- I have to admit that these are really starting to taste weird. I hope it helps me to kick the habit.
Fiber One Carmel Delight (3 points)
milk (2 points)

Lunch:
6-in. Subway Club on Wheat (6 points)
-I bought a footlong sandwich so I can save the other half for tomorrow. I won't have to dig through the cabinets and refridgerator tomorrow to find something for lunch (and end up eating junk).

Dinner:
Cheeseburger (7 points)

Exercise:
Jump rope - 15 minutes
hand weights
stability ball

Daily Allowance Used: 22
Weekly Allowance Used: 0

Overall thought: The day wasn't that bad. I don't know why but I am always so hungry on Fridays. I went out to lunch and still made a pretty good choice. I had to talk my mother out of a sit down restaurant that serves bread and oil (a weakness of mine). Once I really get rolling, I'll go and turn it away before they even bring it. This is probably one of the first Friday's that I actually did a little bit of exercise. With the family in bed, exercise is easier.

No comments: