Monday, March 24, 2008

Day 41 & 42, Food and Exercise Log

Ok, I'll have to admit the weekend was horrible! The fiance was sick on Saturday, my oldest son was at his grandmother's sick, and the young one got sick Saturday night. Nobody felt like eating and I wasn't cooking the "big" dinners for myself. So, I ate what I could find that didn't need to be cooked.

Saturday - I don't remember much of what I had except for a 1/4 of a pretzel, can of Coke, baked potato, and a Shamrock shake from McDonald's.

Sunday
Breakfast: Nothing

Lunch: Arby's roast beef sandwich and curly fries

Dinner: Ham, green beans, potatoes, pickled egg, salad

Overall thought: I'm ready for spring. The first day the temperature is up over 60 and I am home...the windows are getting opened. I am tired of everyone being sick! I also need to get my fiance on board with the weekend meal planning. I plan it and he throws it out. Along with all that, I need to exercise.

No comments: