Monday, March 10, 2008

Day 28, Food and Exercise Log

Ugh, not a good day at all. I think it was that we were so rush and wore out. It seemed like with the time change we lost track of time.

Breakfast:
Pineapple Upside down biscuit

Lunch:
2 pieces of Pizza from Chuck E Cheese

Dinner:
Chocolate Mint Milkshake
French Fries
Chicken sandwich

Overall thought: Again the only exercise I really got was shoveling. I shoveled over half of the driveway (we have a double wide driveway...lol). Of course, I took the smaller half and left the snowblower to do back to the detached garage. I did chase the kids around Chuck E Cheese. I'm going to put a plan together and follow it. I'm going to make this week the last week for coffee unless I really start seeing improvements (why would I start back on them if I was seeing improvements?!?). I need to go back to eating my yogurt too. Well, see what the scale has to say...not going to be good. I'll blame it on the Reece's which have been laid to rest!!

No comments: