Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Day 37, Food and Exercise Log

Yesterday wasn't too bad. I was busy all day though so we'll see how today goes...

Daily Allowance: 24
Weekly Allowance: 35

Breakfast:
Fiber One Carmel Delight (3 points)
milk (2 points)

I ditched the smoothie! However, I'm really craving my coffee....still no coffee, cappucino that is.

Snack:Banana (2 points)

Lunch:
Campbell's Soup at Hand - Creamy Chicken (3 points)
Toasted Cheese sandwich (3 points)

Dinner:
2 Soft tacos (6 points)

Dessert:
Banana (2 points) with chocolate syrup (2 points)

Exercise: None

Daily Allowance Used: 23
Weekly Allowanced Used: 0

Overall thought: Let's see...I've stuck to the WW plan for two days now. It's not too bad. I really hate not knowing what the points are on some things...because the calorie, fat and fiber isn't available. Now that the doctor's visits are over and the kittens have been born, it's time to focus on exercise!

No comments: