Friday, March 28, 2008

Fitness on Friday - 3/28/2008



 Fitness on Friday


I've decided to join in on Fitness on Friday over at Bye Bye Fat Mom. I could really use some motivation so I'm going to see if this will help.

This week has been the best workout week this year! That's bad to say but it has. I worked out on my lunch hour a couple days and after work before picking the kids up. I am going to sit tomorrow and look at our family schedule and my work meetings to see where I can squeeze in more workouts. I definitely need it.

My goals for this week was to lose 2 pounds. I'm hoping when I step on the scale Monday. That happens! Keep your fingers crossed...it might be an ugly site if it doesn't happen. Actually, it will mean that I will be going to Tim Horton's for an Iced Cappucino to make me feel better probably.

To read more about my goals for this week, check out this post. After reading through that post, head over to Bye Bye Fat Mom's Fitness on Friday to read other's stories.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just wanted to stop by and thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment on my teapot planter post.

Good luck with your exercise goals!

Casdok said...

Being motivated does help!!
Hope it goes to plan!

Natalie said...

Sorry I'm late on checking this out. I was out of town.

Good job on all the exercise! Good luck with your weekly weight loss goal! Don't forget to visit tomorrow...I already have the linky posted. :)