Monday, March 17, 2008

Day 36, Food and Exercise Log

Let's see if I can spend my points as well as I can spend my money!

Daily Allowance: 24
Weekly Allowance: 35

Breakfast:
Peach/Strawberry Smoothie (3 points)
Fiber One Carmel Delight (3 points)
milk (2 points)

I'm thinking the smoothie isn't going to work either. I thought by adding a fruit drink would help. We'll see how the points play out the rest of the day.

Snack:
Banana (2 points)

Lunch:
Campbell's Soup at Hand - Creamy Chicken (3 points)
Toasted Cheese sandwich (3 points)

Dinner:
Cheeseburger and fries (8 points)

Exercise: None

Daily Allowance Used: 24
Weekly Allowanced Used: 0

There was no exercise today. I had all intentions of working out after my son's doctor appointment but the doctor's office was behind, the cat had kittens and then I had to go to the grocery. A little hectic last night...

No comments: