Monday, March 24, 2008

Day 43, Food and Exercise Log

What a wonderful Monday!

Daily Allowance: 24 points
Weekly Allowance: 35 points

Breakfast:
Tim Horton's Iced Cappucino (made with white milk) (4 points)
Banana (2 points)

Snack:
6 Dove Dark Chocolate Eggs (6 points) - bad choice but it helped my negative attitude a little
I brought in almost all of my free Easter candy that I had left. These people are loving it! Great news!

Lunch:
Turkey sandwich (3 points)
String Cheese (2 points)

Snack:
Yoplait Yo Plus Digestive Health Yogurt - Cherry (2 points) Ugh! I can't eat it!

Dinner:
Toasted turkey sandwich with cheese (4 points)

Exercise:
Hand weights
Stability ball

Daily Allowance used:23
Weekly Allowanced used: 0

Overall thought: My oldest son came home today and still wasn't feeling well. I couldn't leave him at home by himself so there was no trip to the YMCA tonight. Nobody felt like eating so I didn't cook dinner either. Instead, I cleaned up the house and scrubbed the bathroom.

No comments: