Monday, March 10, 2008

Menu Plan Monday 3/10/08

It's Menu Plan Mondays over at "I'm an Organizing Junkie". Last week was the first week I participated in Menu Plan Monday and it was fabulous. I wasn't so stressed over getting dinner ready when I got home from work because I was a woman with a plan! The weekend dinners didn't go as planned but with the birthday party and all the snow we got, I'm ok with it.

Here goes...

Monday: Chili

Tuesday: Chili dogs (with leftover chili from Monday), coleslaw

Wednesday: Pulled BBQ pork, mashed potatoes, corn

Thursday: Southwest Skillet

Friday: Pizza

Saturday: Cheeseburgers, onion rings

Sunday: Pot roast - not sure what I will do with it yet... I don't want the normal pot roast with potatoes, carrots, mushrooms, onions.

2 comments:

Sonshine said...

yummy week! been awhile since I have had pulled bbq pork! Enjoy! As for your pot roast I am not sure what to tell you to do with it either....I almost would be tempted to cook it on Saturday and then thin slice it and then on Sunday heat it up with some gravy. Serve with mashed taters, veggie, and bread. :)

Anonymous said...

Looks like a really good menu. In reference to your WFMW question, you could freeze the chili, BBQ, and possible the Southwest Dinner. When you freeze it, put it in 1 quart bags that will be enough for just for one meal for the whole family. You may wind up with 1 extra meal or maybe if you double up when you cook 3 - 4 extra meals.