Thursday, March 20, 2008

Day 39, Food and Exercise Log

Well, today has been a busy day. I didn't work today since I had a sick kid. He was feeling up to going out so we ran by work so I could run my morning report, stopped by my mom's house to clean it and get the laundry going, stopped by a couple stores, picked up lunch for him and headed home....by the time we got home, he was asleep.

Daily Allowance: 24
Weekly Allowance: 34

Breakfast:
Tim Horton's Iced Cappucino (made with white milk) (4 points)
I needed this as I was up all night with the sick kid then got up and ready as I do every other day...in the shower by 4:30. I was beat!
Chocolate Dip Donut (5 points) BAD BAD BAD - I normally don't eat donuts.

Lunch:
Campbell's Soup at Hand - Creamy Chicken (3 points)
Toasted Cheese sandwich (3 points)

Snack:
Banana with Cool Whip Free (2 points)

Dinner:
Chicken Ritzy Casserole (8 points)

Exercise:
Hand weights

Daily Allowance Used: 25
Weekly Allowance Used: 1

Overall thoughts: Somebody help! I need to exercise and really have no motivation...even with the treadmill and other equipment staring me in the face! The WW thing doesn't seem to be as bad as I had thought it would be. I thought it would be weeks before I got back in the swing of things. We'll see if the scale agrees that it's going ok.

No comments: