Thursday, March 13, 2008

Day 32, Food and Exercise Log

I didn't get up to exercise again this morning. This morning was really rough! The kids didn't want to get up. Once they were up, they would not cooperate at all. We left the house late and all I heard was whining!

Breakfast:
Tim Horton's Iced Cappucino (made with white milk) - was VERY tempted to head to Starbucks for a Frappucino after the rough start we had this morning
Banana

Snack:
100 Calorie Pack Hostess Cinnamon Crumb Muffins

Lunch:
Pulled pork sandwich (leftovers from last night)
coleslaw
Hunt's Snack Pack Sugar Free Chocolate pudding (this stuff is thick...it's gross)

Snack:
Slice of banana bread

Exercise:
I walked around the building at breaks today! I love the change in the weather...I just hope it lasts a little longer than just today.
21 mins/2 miles on the elliptical
1 mile on my treadmill

Overall thought: Really not too bad of a day. I stopped by the YMCA on my way home from work before picking the kids up from daycare. It was a short workout since I had left work later than normal. I think I am going to try to get in the route of stopping and getting at least a half an hour in before getting the kids. I felt good afterwards! I didn't walk as much on my treadmill last night as I wanted to. Next week, I need to set goals to eat more veggies/fruit, add strength training and different cardio.

No comments: