Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Day 38, Food and Exercise Log

I gave in this morning. I had to stop and get a coffee...otherwise, it would not be a pretty sight dealing with me today! I am very irritable!!

Daily Allowance: 24
Weekly Allowance: 35

Breakfast:
Tim Horton's Iced Cappucino (made with white milk) (4 points)

Snack:
Fiber One Carmel Delight (3 points)
milk (2 points)

Lunch:
Campbell's Soup at Hand - Creamy Chicken (3 points)
Toasted Cheese sandwich (3 points)

I hate soup but I am hooked on this Soup @ Hand stuff especially since I have been pretty busy at work this week.

Snack:
100 Calorie Pack Hostess Cinnamon Streusel Coffee Cakes (1 point) I forgot them when I ran out of work to pick up my sick kid...a later story.

Dinner:
Chicken Ritzy Casserole (8 points)

Dessert:
Banana (2 points)

Exercise:
Hand weights

Daily Allowance Used: 25
Weekly Allowance Used: 1

Overall thought: Well, I'm hoping things get better around here. Spend two days at the doctor's office after work and pick up the little one today and he's sick... Ugh!

No comments: