Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Day 30, Food and Exercise Log

Ok, I had all intentions of getting up this morning and walking on the treadmill but I was REALLY tired. I don't know if it was because yesterday was the first work day since the daylight savings time change or what. I'll try again tomorrow morning.

Breakfast:
Tim Horton's Iced Cappucino (made with white milk)
Banana

(starting to look like yesterday's log)

Snack:
100 Calorie Pack Hostess Streusal Muffins

Lunch:
Campbell's Soup at Hand - Creamy Chicken
Toasted Cheese sandwich

Snack:
1 serving Flat Earth Apple Cinnamon Chips
Yo Plus Digestive Health Cherry Lowfat Yogurt
(Did a little research on the "Optibalance"then I stopped...I hate reading that I am eating live, good-for-you bacteria. Live?!? Ugh, makes me think something is crawling around in there.)

Want to give it a try? Go to here to get your $1 off coupon.

Dinner:
Chili dog
Cole slaw

Exercise: Woohoo, I did it again!
walked 2 1/2 miles on the treadmill
hand weights
stability ball

I only need 10 1/5 more miles to make my walking goal for this week.

Overall thought: I think I am starting to really like this time change and the weather warming up. I still need to work on the veggies (yuck!).

No comments: