Friday, March 28, 2008

Mark Your Calendars - April 30 - Cheap Ice for a Good Cause

April 30th is $.31 scoop night at Baskin-Robbins. Purchase ice cream between 5-10 pm and you can get up to 10 scoops for the $.31 price. This is in honor of the National Fallen Firefighters Association. In some locations, you may even be able to donate to your local fire charities.

To find a store near you, click here.

For those in the Dayton, OH area, I found 7777 Springboro Pike Dayton , OH 45449
For those in the Cincinati, OH area, I found 435 E. Martin Luther King Dr Cincinnati , OH 45229
Both locations are within a Dunkin Donuts store.

2 comments:

Sonshine said...

Sweeett!! Marked the calendar! I have a location that is 3 miles from me. :)

Thanks for stopping by today! :)

CC said...

just got it on the calendar. I went last year. Big, yummy fun!