Monday, March 24, 2008

I have been tagged!

This is my first tag!

Southerner at Southerner Seven has tagged me. I have to list 10 random things about myself.

1. I have 2 sisters and a brother.

2. I love to read magazines! Some of my favorite are: All You, Shape, Fitness, Self...

3. I drive really fast (but carefully)!

4. Both of my kids were the same size at birth.

5. I'm not a good cook, I fake my way through it. I burned chicken when I was 15 and threw it in the neighbors yard. I didn't know what else to do with it...it was smokin'.

6. I LOVE dark chocolate!

7. I love the beach, sun, and warm weather.

8. I don't know how to swim. I can doggie paddle!

9. My first job was at an ice cream shop. I thought I was the richest 13 year old when I received my paycheck. At the time, I was only making $2.15 an hour. I worked there for 8 years!

10. I worked at McDonald's for one week! I wouldn't have made it through the week, if the manager wouldn't have called me every morning to wake me up (because I wasn't there on time). I didn't get fired. I quit because they wanted me to do dishes.

1 comment:

ohhollyf said...

****hahahahaha****
Smokin chicken in the neighbors yrad, you cracked me up !