Monday, March 10, 2008

Weighing In #5

I didn't meet my goal of losing 3 pounds this week. Instead, I gained 3 pounds. This is very upsetting for me. If I take into account all the changes that have gone on this week and the other issues, I'm surprised that I didn't gain 10 pounds.

I really need to get focused and get my plan down on paper instead of in my head. I'd really like to lose at least 25 pounds before we go on vacation the second week of June. I don't want to go if I am still weighing the same. I will not put a bathing suit on this body!

My exercise routine definitely needs a lot of work. One goal this week is to increase my walking. How? By walking on my treadmill that I have had for almost a year. I believe it has about 40 miles on it. My goal is to walk 15 miles on my treadmill this week. On top of that, I will do weights three days this week. I plan to go to the YMCA at least 3 days this week. Unlike last week, I plan on sticking to it. Now with the weather warming up a bit (40's and 50's), I plan on getting back to walking on break and possibly on my lunch hour. My walking partner was laid off from work so she's no longer here to walk with me.

I hope all my readers that are working on their own weight loss and fitness goals are making better progress than I am.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck with your goals for this week. I really like your blog and am enjoying getting to know you through it.

mom_of2boys said...

Thanks!