Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Day 51, Food and Exercise Log

Happy April Fools Day!

Daily Allowance Points: 24
Weekly Allowance Points: 30

Breakfast:
Tim Horton's Iced Cappucino (made with white milk) (4 points)
1/2 cup of diced peaches (1 point)

Snack:
Banana (2 points)

Lunch:
Healthy Choice Chicken Basil Panini (6 points)
- Yuck! I don't care for the Healthy Choice Paninis - wouldn't have known until I tried it. My favorite are the Lean Cuisine ones. I'll stick to them in the future.
Celery with Ranch dressing (4 points)

Snack:
1 cup of Grapes (1 point)

Dinner:
Chili (not much at all, after having it the past two nights) (6 points)
Coleslaw (2 points)

Exercise:
1 mile on my treadmill (4:00am!)
2.25 miles/26 minutes on elliptical w/arms (after work)
Stability ball
Hand Weights
2 miles on my treadmill

Daily Allowance Used: 24
Weekly Allowanced Used: 2

Overall thought: Excellent diet day!! With all the exercise that I did, I felt great! I had decided that if I was going to watch both hours of the Biggest Loser that I had to walk at least 1 mile on the treadmill. Being the competitive spirit I am, I challenged myself to walk two miles before the second hour. So, in a little over a half an hour I walked 2 miles! WAAHOO!!!

3 comments:

Andrea @ Mommy Snacks.net said...

Great job on the exercise this early!! Keep it up!

mom_of2boys said...

Thanks! I felt good when I was done. I think I slept through half of the walk...

Sonya said...

Great job! I'm getting a mile on my manual treadmill. I would love to have an elliptical. I may get one once I can afford it. Weight Control oatmeal(3pt) is really good for breakfast. Not sure if you've tried it but I usually have it and a piece of fruit(2pt) or yogurt (1pt WW yogurt).