Wednesday, March 12, 2008

BIG Savings!!

I am so excited about the deals that I picked up at CVS and Walgreens - two of my favorite stores! I even got a bargain at the mall! ElderBeerman to be exact. I haven't been to Kroger or Meijer this week but those trips are already planned.

CVS

I got all this for just $.67 oop - used $15 ECB and lots of coupons!

2 Dove Dark Chocolate (my favorite!)
Alavert
2 Garnier Fructis Curl
1 Oral B toothbrush
2 Snicker's Marathon bars (1 not pictured, it's at work)
Teenage Mutant Ninja turtle DVD
2 Nivea Shave Gel
1 Glade Candle
1 Dentyne Fire Gum (B1G1 free package) - used as filler

Received $16.99 ECBs

Walgreens
This was two different Walgreen stores.

#1

Paid $1.33 oop!

2 Jane Mascaras
2 Jane Eye liners
2 Jane Eyeshadows
2 Jane Liquid Lipstick
2 Jane Lip Rounds
Good Housekeeping magazine (I love my magazines!)
2 Oust Sanitizer Sprays
Reese's Minature Peanut Butter Cups (I bought more even though they got me in trouble last week with the scale)
Hershey's Minis

Plus there is a $2 Walgreen rebate ($1 on each) on the Oust Sprays.
#2

Paid $1.02 oop!

2 Jane Compacts
2 Jane Eye liners
2 Jane Foundations
2 Jane Concealers
2 Jane Blush Singles
Oust Candle Holder
Viactiv Multi-Vitamin Flavor Glides

Plus there is a $2 Walgreens rebate on the Oust Candle holder!

Then at ElderBeerman, I bought my son a new pair of Diego pjs and my niece a very cute outfit. My total oop was $8.59 (for $82 worth of clothing)!!


A day of shopping for less than $12 and I will have $4 of that returned in rebates! I love it!

No comments: