Saturday, March 29, 2008

Day 48, Food and Exercise Log

Busy day today so I thought I would quickly post the food and exercise log for today. I will revise it in the morning.

Daily Allowance Points: 24
Weekly Allowance Points: 28

Breakfast:
Egg Biscuit (5 points)

Lunch
6 in Subway Club on Wheat (6 points)

Dinner:
Popcorn Chicken and French Fries (9 points)

Exercise:
None - Migraine!

Daily Allowance Used: 20
Weekly Allowance Used:0

Overall thought: This was a very busy day. I did a lot of shopping with my mother and usually we pick up snacks in the store. I ate before we went and then was rushed to get home. No formal dinner was served...it was more less a free for all. I cooked popcorn chicken and french fries for dinner. I know the original point value was 12 but my oldest son took almost half of it while I was folding laundry. I went ahead and counted almost the whole point value. No exercise due to my migraine which was probably due to the small amount of food and the amount of time between lunch and dinner.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

hi! thanks for stopping by! isn't it so satisfying when your love of bargain shopping combines with a great gift idea for someone else? two for the price of one! :)