Monday, March 24, 2008

Weighing In #7

Well...I didn't lose anything this week, except for my mind, but I didn't gain anything either. I can look at that as a good thing being that I was very busy everyday last week with doctor's appointments, sick kids, not having a backup food plan for this weekend and running my mother around this weekend (those that don't know - she doesn't drive, not that she can't - she chooses not to).

I started the Weight Watcher's Flex program last week and it seemed to be "ok". I'm going to give it at least one more week before I decide to do something else. I need to put forth more effort and get some healthy food into my diet. What happened to baby carrots and salads? Their not on my daily food intake and should be... I will remain at 24 daily allowance points and 35 weekly allowance points.

Now the exercise - I need to do it! No excuses allowed! I didn't meet any of my exercise goals last week. I didn't lay on the couch or sit around all week but I didn't get any formal exercise. I'm going to go back to last week's exercise plan and try to accomplish that this week. Along with that, I am going to start a Workout Wednesday's post. This came as a suggestion to get me motivated. We'll see if it works, nothing else seems to be working. They will be workouts that I have done prior to posting.

My goal weight loss will remain at 2 pounds as well.

1 comment:

Southerner said...

okay, I have to really start my diet and excercise after our vacation last week. We did a lot of walking so that jump started my excercising. Eating was not so great.

You have been tagged. List 10 random facts about yourself and tag 5 other people.

Southern seven