Friday, March 7, 2008

Day 26, Food and Exercise Log

Well, a "major" snow storm is headed our way or at least that's what the meteorologist told me this morning on the news. I'll believe it when I see it!

Breakfast:
Tim Horton's Iced Cappucino (made with white milk)
English muffin with grape jelly
Banana

Lunch:
Boneless Habinero wings

Snack:
4 Reece's Miniature Peanut Butter Cups
**Their gone now! Hopefully the candy jar @ work doesn't get filled back up on Monday!

Dinner:
Grilled Cheese

Overall thought: Snow depresses me! I didn't really think the snow was going to come down like it did and as early as it did. I had plans on getting a salad for lunch but didn't want to go out. So, I'll be bringing soup to stick in my drawer on days like those (which I hope are done for the year!).

No comments: