Wednesday, March 26, 2008

WFMW: Under the Sink Basket

It's Work for Me Wednesday over at Rock's In My Dryer. I wanted to share with you what is working for me under my bathroom sink. I have made a tampon/sanitary napkin basket. We have a lot of teenage and young adult girls that visit our house in the summer time. I was tired of finding empty packages under the sink so I made up a small basket of tampons (different varieties), sanitary napkins, panty liners, and personal wipes. It made restocking easy since I could see exactly what was in there and how much was left. It also made more room under my sink.

Now head over to WFMW to see other great ideas!

5 comments:

Totallyscrappy said...

I don't know how else to say it, but that is darn cute. :)

Sonshine said...

great idea!

Ann'Re said...

Great tip...so simple! :D

Veggiemomof2 said...

great job!

Unknown said...

That's nice!

I have a little medicine cabinet above the toilet where I keep it all.

You can find my tip at:

Laane on the World

Have a great week and an amazing spring!!!