Monday, March 31, 2008

Day 50, Food and Exercise Log

I don't like Monday mornings!!!

Daily Allowance Points: 24
Weekly Allowance Points: 35

Breakfast:
Tim Horton's Iced Cappucino (made with white milk) (4 points)
Banana Muffin (3 points)

Lunch:
Chili (6 points)
Celery with Ranch dressing (4 points)
-I can honestly say that I am not a fan of celery. I normally don't eat celery but thought I would give it a try. I had to peel the "strings" off of it before I could eat it.

Dinner:
Chili dog (7 points)
Coleslaw (2 points)

Dessert:
Banana Muffin ( 3 points)

Exercise:
2 miles on my treadmill

Daily Allowance Used: 24
Weekly Allowance Used: 5

Overall thought: My fiance is making me fat!! I really didn't want chili dogs for dinner. It was supposed to be chili! I don't know what's up with that. He wanted to save the leftovers for tonight which is great because it means I didn't waste a lot of food but I'm not eating it tonight - too many points for 1 chili dog! I left work early since I wasn't feeling well so my stop at the YMCA on the way home did not happen. I felt better later in the even so I hopped on the treadmill while I watched Two and a Half Men.

1 comment:

Sonya said...

Yep, just say no to the bad food choices. Luckily, my hubby is doing this with me. If he weren't, it would be very hard to stick to this plan. I keep some cheap Michelina's lean meals around in case my family wants something that I'm not willing to spend the points for. It helps me stay on track.