Sunday, March 30, 2008

Day 49, Food and Exercise Log

Busy, Busy weekend...will post tomorrow but wanted to jot down my food intake for today. I'll be back tomorrow to finish it up.

Daily Allowance Allowed: 24
Weekly Allowance Allowed: 28

Breakfast:
Tim Horton's Iced Cappucino (made with white milk) (4 points)
Bacon biscuit (5 points)

Lunch:
Bacon biscuit (5 points)
Fat Free Chocolate Pudding (2 points)

Dinner:
Chili (6 points)

Dessert:
Banana Nut Muffin (3 points)

Exercise:
No formal exercise. However, I scrubbed the whole house....walls, floors, ceiling fans, moved furniture to sweep behind. I did get a workout from housecleaning though.

Daily Allowance Used: 24
Weekly Allowance Used: 1

Overall thought: Another busy day...I did a lot of shopping for my family. I think we headed out before 11 and didn't get back until after 2. I did pretty well. We have enough groceries to last us more than the 2 weeks that I usually shop for. I'll be doing inventory some time this week. I took advantage of the rainy day and cleaned the house. No formal exercise which probably hurt me but I stayed busy and didn't snack.

No comments: