Friday, March 14, 2008

Day 33, Food and Exercise Log

Hooray it's Friday! It's raining here and usually I am miserable when it rains but not today! I'm in such a good mood and don't know why!

Breakfast:
Tim Horton's Iced Cappucino (made with white milk)...last one for the week and hopefully the last one for a while
Mini Banana Muffins (6, I believe)

Snack:
Slice of Banana bread

Lunch:
Pulled pork sandwich (leftover from one night...)
Hunt's Snack Pack Sugar Free Chocolate Pudding

Snack:
Yo Plus Digestive Health Cherry Lowfat Yogurt (I love eating live cultures....not really. It makes me think of spiders.)

Dinner:
Two pieces of pizza

Snack:
Slice of banana bread (the banana bread that's wasn't put in the freezer will be leaving the house tomorrow...thank goodness!!)

Exercise:
Walked around the school for an hour and a half (there for their carnival)
2 1/2 miles on my treadmill

Overall thought: I love Fridays because it's the last work day of the week. I hate Fridays because I always eat a lot and the wrong stuff. My stomach is hungry ALL day on Fridays...don't understand that. Need to get the remaining miles in on my treadmill.

2 comments:

Andrea @ Mommy Snacks.net said...

OK - you seriously need some stock in Tim Hortons :-) I love those iced capps too but couldn't afford to go everyday!!

mom_of2boys said...

I'd keep the stock price up! It's a habit I REALLY need to kick! I guess it could be worse though...