Thursday, April 24, 2008

More Ice Cream Deals

Why do I tell you about these ice cream deals? Well....let's see, how can I put this nicely. I would like for you to eat the ice cream for me, gain the weight for me, and feel the guilt from eating it for me. Sound good?

Dippin' Dots will be giving away Free cups of Birthday Cake Flavored Dippin' Dots on Tuesday, May 20th from 4:00-close! They are turning 20 years old. Click here to find a location near you.

Now that I think about it. My birthday is 2 days later...maybe we can celebrate together - me and Dippin' Dots (that is if I lose 15 pounds before the 20th....LOL - not happening!).

Don't forget about the other two events coming up soon...

Tuesday, April 29th - Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream. Read more here.

Wednesday, April 30th - Baskin-Robbins. Read more here.

No comments: