Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Day 73, Food and Exercise Log

What a morning!! I decided to take a different route to work so I could drop dinner off to my sister. When I went to get on the interstate, a Chevy Tahoe just about flipped. I guess I was going enough over the speed limit for him. He cut me off and almost missed the exit. He was going pretty fast around the ramp on two wheels! Then I get off the interstate at my sister's exit and a deer is running along side the road (yep, pretty much right next to me)...as if I hadn't already been freaked out enough.

Daily Allowance Points: 24
Weekly Allowance Points: 35

Breakfast:
Tim Horton's Iced Cappucino (made with white milk) (4 points)
Banana (2 points)

Lunch:
Turkey Sandwich (4 points)
Carrots with Ranch (4 points)
Strawberries (1 point)

Dinner:
Buffalo Chicken Chili Mac (small serving) (5 points)
1/2 slice of meatloaf (3 points)

Exercise:
1.5 miles walking on treadmill

Daily Points Used: 23
Weekly Points Used: 0

Overall thought: Need to plan my day a little better. I had forgotten about the Diego Live show so it messed up my workout routine. Then there was an hour soccer practice following the show. By the time I got home, I was wore out! No walking for me in the evening either.

No comments: