Thursday, April 3, 2008

Day 53, Food and Exercise Log

Another early morning for me!

Daily Allowance Points: 24
Weekly Allowance Points: 34

Breakfast:
Tim Horton's Iced Cappucino (made with white milk) (4 points)
Banana (2 points)

Lunch:
Turkey Sandwich on whole grain bread (5 points)
Hunts Snack Pack Fat Free Chocolate Pudding (2 points)

Snack:
1 cup of grapes (1 point)

Dinner:
Pot Roast, Potatoes, Carrots, Mushrooms (11 points)

Exercise:
1 mile on my treadmill
2 miles/300 calories/23 minutes on elliptical
2 miles on my treadmill
hand weights
stability ball crunches

Dailly Allowance Used: 24
Weekly Allowance Used: 1

Overall thought: Today was a pretty good day. I could have done better on dinner but I thought it was more important to get the veggies in than to worry about the number of points it was going to cost me. I'd have to say the pot roast in the crockpot was better than cooking it in the oven. It's being added to our list of favorites!

No comments: