Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Weighing In #11

Weigh in day again! I lost 1 pound. I’ve still got my broken scale (we’ll the little plastic thing with the line comes off and you have to sit it back on there). I think I will try to get out and get a new scale this week.

I finished the week with weekly allowance points and I would have earned activity points but I don’t bother with trying to track those. I do need to pull out my Weight Watch recipes and start fixing some of them for dinner. I need to get my dinner points down below 10. I need to be more focused on the weekends too. I need to eat what is planned.

As far as my workouts, I need to make sure that I am getting a workout in on Saturday and Sunday. Rather than walking everyday on my lunch hour (since that’s what I do in the morning and evening), I’m going to try to get to the YMCA for some strength training 2 or 3 days a week. Here’s the breakdown of my workouts this week:

Total miles walked: 12.75 miles (up from last week)
Total miles jogged: 2.0 miles
Total miles on elliptical: 6.1 (down from last week)
Strength training: 1 day

My goals for this week are to LOSE 2 pounds. I’m going to add in a few fitness classes now that I know the boy’s soccer schedules. I’ll give it a try for a week to see how it works out and make adjustments as I go. Here’s what I am going to try to squeeze in…

Fitball (30 minutes)
Turbo Kick (30 minutes)
Hip Hop (30 minutes)
Glutes-n-Guts (30 minutes)
Zumba (30 minutes)

3 comments:

Andrea @ Mommy Snacks.net said...

That is great! Keep on doing what you're doing :-)

Cassie - Homeschooling Four said...

That is great! Way to go!! Have you started measuring inches at all? I haven't done that yet and I think it would be good for me on those weeks where the scale doesn't show much improvement.

mom_of2boys said...

Thanks!

After I tried on some old clothes yesterday, I realized that I had probably lost inches rather than pounds at time. I'm going to start keeping track of my inches lost as well as pounds.