Sunday, April 27, 2008

Day 77, Food and Exercise Log

Not really off to a very good start but I was pretty hungry yesterday. With not having lunch yesterday and probably not again today, I thought I would get a start on eating...LOL (not really)

Daily Allowance Points: 24
Weekly Allowance Points: 24

Breakfast:
McDonald's Sausage McMuffin (9 points)
Tim Horton's Iced Cappucino (made with white milk (4 points) - didn't drink it all but counting all the points

Lunch:
Banana Bread (4 points)

Dinner:
Chicken Club Sandwich and a few homemade potato chips (12 points)

Exercise:
No formal - scrubbed patio and patio furniture, cleaned everything in sight pretty much (lots of walking and squats...LOL)

Daily Points Used: 24
Weekly Points Used: 5

Overall thought: Ok, I'm not sure of my total points for dinner so I guesstimated high....better safe than sorry. I definitely could have done better on the breakfast especially since it didn't taste good at all. I was busy from 11-9:30 - I didn't stop so I didn't really have time for any "formal" exercise so I'm hoping that staying as busy and moving as much as I did will pay off on Wednesday.

I will say that this weekend was probably better than the past couple and we ate off our menu!!

No comments: