Monday, April 7, 2008

Barrel Beware!

Dear Orange Barrel,

I’m writing you today to let you know that I am annoyed by your presence. I'm tired of you following me around. When you showed up at I-70 and I-75 (almost 7 years ago), I thought that you were just coming into the area to check out the site for a couple months (or a couple years at the most). Not the case. You’re still there and you’ve called in your gang to surround me, as if that major intersection wasn’t enough. You were on St Rte 202 and I-70 until I found a way around you. Then you decided to move over to St Rte 201 and I-70. Again, I was able to find my way around you for the most part. Now you’re headed to the area of I-75 and Rte 4.

The sad part about this is that you have found out other places that I visit/travel and are starting to send your gang out in those locations (i.e. St Rte 73 and I-75 close to 129). I guess I can plan on see you and/or your gang along our route to Myrtle Beach?!?

Well, I wanted to finish my saying, I DON'T like you! Would you please leave me alone and stop stalking me? Before I take you permanently out of business with my soccer mom mobile!

Signed,
Mom_of2boys

No comments: