Monday, April 7, 2008

Menu Plan Monday 4/7/2008

It's Menu Plan Mondays over at "I'm an Organizing Junkie". I wanted to add in some Weight Watcher recipes but my fiance is out of town so I'll be cooking for the kids this week. My fiance should be home on Friday so it will be back to real dinners on Saturday.

Monday - Chicken Strips, mashed potatoes, corn

Tuesday - Cheeseburgers, French fries, pineapples

Wednesday - Meatball sandwiches

Thursday - Spaghetti w/meatballs, garlic bread

Friday - Pizza (didn't have it last week)

Saturday - Honey Mustard Grilled Chicken, pasta salad, fruit

Sunday - Tangy Slow Cooker Pork Roast, sweet potato fries

7 comments:

Michelle@Life with Three said...

Thanks for stopping by! You are more than welcome to join us for dinner! ;) Wow -- the Honey Mustard grilled chicken sounds great! I bookmarked it so I could try it out next week! Thanks for sharing the recipe!

Andrea @ Mommy Snacks.net said...

The honey mustard grilled chicken sounds yummy! I think that's going on my menu for next week!

Sonshine said...

You have a yummy week planned!!

Thanks for stopping by this morning!

Enjoy your week!

Unknown said...

Looks very tasty! And I think I will try the Pork Roast recipe next week, always looking for a good slow cooker recipe. Have a great week.

Wifey said...

What a yummy menu! The honey mustard chicken sounds great, I'll have to try it. Have a great week!

Mom24 said...

Isn't it funny how we cook differently when it's just us and the kids! Have a great week.

Lori said...

Ohhhhh. Looks good! My kiddos would love to eat at your house this week!!!

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my menu too!
Blessings~
Lori