Thursday, April 24, 2008

Day 74, Food and Exercise Log

Ugh, I am so tired!

Daily Allowance Points: 24
Weekly Allowance Points: 35

Breakfast:
Tim Horton's Iced Cappucino (made with white milk) (4 points)
Fruit - grapes, pinepple, strawberries, kiwi (4 points)

Lunch:
Arby's Berry Swirl Shake (13 points ) OUCH! I won't be having another one! Looks like I will be exercising ALL weekend!
Turkey sandwich (4 points)

Dinner:
Stove Top Coated Pork Chop, French Style Green Beans, Au Gratin Potatoes (10 points)

Exercise:
1.5 miles walking on treadmill
Mowed lawn - this was much tougher than my morning walk! The grass was so thick in the backyard.

Daily Points Used: 24
Weekly Points Used: 11

Overall thought: Note to self - no more milkshakes, unless I make them at home and can control the calories and fat!! It has been taking me longer to get home in the evening - must be the nice weather. With that said, I am having to pick the kids up as soon as I get in the area and not able to stop by the YMCA. I am going to see about changing my hours and leave a half an hour earlier.

No comments: