Friday, April 4, 2008

Fitness on Friday - 4/4/08

It's Fitness on Friday over at Bye Bye Fat Mom. This week has been a better week for me. I've got my workouts in, even if it meant getting up at 4:00 am. Not really a big issue for me, I normally get up at 4:30 am. I've felt really good after my workouts. It has actually given more energy and at times too much. I reported a weight loss on Wednesday, my new weigh in day. I'm hoping to report another next Wednesday.

I have found that I am emotional eater. I eat when I am stressed. Actually, I love to reach out to the chocolate when I am stressed. I eat it like Pringles..."once you start, you can't stop". To save myself, I have removed all the chocolate candy from the house. I was known as the "super" co-worker for a couple days while the candy dish stayed full of chocolate! I also eat when I am bored. This normally happens at work. I normally don't have a lot of work to do so I've started to find other things that will keep me busy for hours (or until the boss calls).

My goals for this week are to continue with the working out and a little more variety. I'd like to start taking the classes again but the instructor is a hard so I think I'll wait a couple more weeks. I don't need my body to breakdown on me. I would also like to see a 1-2 pound weight loss.

1 comment:

Lorie said...

Good luck on your weight loss goals this week! 4am, I was complaining about 5:30 am! Well, I guess we do what we have to! Did you know that Pringles has a no fat chip out? For me though they are just red light foods and if I keep them out of the house I do so much better!