Monday, April 7, 2008

Day 57, Food and Exercise Log

After a nice day yesterday, I didn't want to get up and come to work. But I did. As a matter of fact, I even walked this morning. I need to really concentrate on getting my workouts in and eating better than I did this weekend.

Daily Allowance Points: 24
Weekly Allowance Points: 12

Breakfast:
Tim Horton's Iced Cappucino (made with white milk) (4 points)
- They had a new supreme Iced cappucino this morning and they tried to talk me into it...it was a chocolate brownie!
Banana (2 points)

Lunch:
Progresso Zesty Light Southwest-Style Vegetable Soup (0 points!) - I really liked this!
Toasted Cheese Sandwich (3 points)
Hunt's Snack Pack Fat Free Chocolate Pudding (2 points)

Snack:
1 cup grapes (1 point)

Dinner:
Chicken Strips (9 points)

Exercise:
1 mile walking on my treadmill
Walked outside @ lunch: 4 laps/35 minutes - not sure of the distance...it was probably over a mile
2.35 miles/27 minutes/350 calories on the elliptical


Daily Points Used: 21
Weekly Points Used: 0

Overall thought: If it wasn't for me wanting to clear some things out of the freezer, I would have definitely had a better dinner. The lettuce I had was a little on the shady side so I didn't add a salad like I had wanted to do. I passed on the 2 mile walk last night. I was too tired!

No comments: