Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Day 65, Food and Exercise Log

Last day before weigh in...I've got to make it a good one!!

Daily Allowance Points: 24
Weekly Allowance Points: 9

Breakfast:
Tim Horton's Iced Cappucino (made with white milk) (4 points)
Quaker Apple Cinnamon Mini Rice Cakes (1 point)

Snack:
Banana (2 points)

Lunch:
Progresso Zesty Light Southwest-Style Vegetable Soup (0 points!)
Turkey Sandwich (3 points)
Pineapples (1 point)

Dinner: (not a good one)
Peanut Butter Clif Bar (4 points)
String Cheese (2 points)

Exercise:
1.25 mile walk on my treadmill
4 miles/45 mins/600 calories on elliptical
Hand Weights
2 miles walking on my treadmill

Daily Points Used: 17
Weekly Points Used: 0

Overall thought: A little episode around dinner had me a little stressed so rather than possibly over eating I went to the treadmill. Since dinner was chicken, I wasn't about to reheat it in the microwave. I was left with a cheese stick and found a Clif bar that I had purchased the other night with a coupon from my Go Organic coupon book.

1 comment:

Cassie - Homeschooling Four said...

Looking forward to seeing the weigh in tomorrow! I think you are going to do great!!