Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Day 52, Food and Exercise Log

I feel good, I knew that I would, now...So good, so good... - a little James Brown for you this morning. Oh, I forgot to get the pot roast out when I got home yesterday. I didn't get it out of the freezer until after 9:00pm. No roast in the crockpot today...we will be having breakfast for dinner!

Daily Allowance Points: 24
Weekly Allowance Points: 35

Breakfast:
Tim Horton's Iced Cappucino (made with white milk) (4 points)
1/2 cup of diced peaches (1 point)

Snack:
Banana (2 points)

Lunch:
Coleslaw (2 points)
Celery with Ranch dressing (4 points)
Lunchables Jr - mini ritz, mozzarella, turkey (3 points)

Snack:
Hunts Snack Pack Fat Free Chocolate Pudding (2 points)

Dinner:
Egg, biscuit, sausage (7 points)

Exercise:
1 mile on my treadmill (@ 4:00 am!)
2.35 miles/350 calories/27 minutes on elliptical
2 miles on my treadmill

Daily Allowance Used: 24
Weekly Allowance Used: 1

Overall thought: It was a pretty good day. I was feeling a little sore from the crunches that I did the night before so no stability ball for me! I've been searching on new recipes (ww) that I will be trying out over the next couple weeks so hopefully that will help keep my points down.

2 comments:

Mike & Rose said...

4am!! That is awesome! How in the world do you do that??

mom_of2boys said...

Thanks for stopping by. That is quite early but only a half an hour earlier that usual. You won't see me posting a 4 am workout on the weekend!