Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Day 79, Food and Exercise Log

Almost weigh in day! I did talk to a few ladies here at work that are also following the WW program. They tried to do it on their own for the first 2 1/5 months of the year and didn't see much results. They joined the meetings at the end of March and have had better results - 16 and 20+ pounds! So, I am considering joining for a couple weeks to see if they do any good. My $30 that I am saving from cancelling my tanning membership might be put towards WW. I'm still thinking about it though.

Daily Allowance Points: 24
Weekly Allowance Points: 17

Breakfast:
Tim Horton's Iced Cappucino (made with spoiled white milk - UGH!) (4 points)
English muffin (2 points)

Lunch:
Progresso Light Italian-Style Vegetable Soup (0 points)
Turkey sandwich (4 points)
Strawberries with Marshmallow Creme (more strawberries than creme) (3 points)

Dinner:
Baked Ziti, garlic bread (13 points)

Exercise:
1.5 miles walking on treadmill
1.75 miles/200 calories
Leg strength machines @ YMCA
2 miles walking on treadmill

Daily Points Used: 24
Weekly Points Used: 2

Overall thought: I really need to spend a few hours finding dinner recipes that aren't so high in points. I've been eating the Progresso Light Zero point soups to make sure the daily points aren't too high. Again, I ended the week with Weekly Allowance Points!

No comments: