Friday, April 11, 2008

Day 61, Food and Exercise Log

Happy Friday! I'm SO glad it's Friday and the work week is coming to an end! I don't like the thought of a rainy weekend but maybe I can get some stuff done at home that I have been putting off AND get some exercise in.

Daily Allowance Points: 24
Weekly Allowance Points: 33

Breakfast: the usual - I came across a recipe to make something similar. It won't cost me few points but it will cost me fewer dollars!
Tim Horton's Iced Cappucino (made with white milk) (4 points)

Snack:
Banana (2 points)

Lunch:
6 in Subway Club on Wheat (6 points)

Dinner:
2 slices of pizza (8 points)
Cocktail!! (6 points)

Exercise:
1 mile walking on my treadmill
100 crunches on stability ball
4 miles/45 minutes/600 calories on the elliptical
Leg Press - 3 sets of 15
Leg Extensions - 10

Daily Points Used: 24
Weekly Points Used: 2

Overall thought: With the exception of the cocktail, the day wasn't really bad. If your just joining me, I have this problem on Friday's - I'm ALWAYS REALLY hungry! I got more exercise in today than I normally do for a Friday as well. I'm definitely making progress even though the scale hasn't moved!

No comments: