Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Day 59, Food and Exercise Log

Ugh, I'm tired!! Well, it's time to refresh the weekly points. Weigh in day!

Daily Allowance Points: 24
Weekly Allowance Points: 35

Breakfast:
Tim Horton's Iced Cappucino (made with white milk) (4 points)
Banana (2 points)

Snack:
Banana (2 points)

Lunch: Progresso Zesty Light Southwest-Style Vegetable Soup (0 points!)
Toasted Cheese Sandwich (3 points)

Snack:
EAS AdvantEDGE Carb Control - Chocolate Peanut Butter (after workout) (4 points)

Dinner:
Meatball Sandwich (9 points)

Snack:
1 cup grapes (1 point)

Exercise:
1 mile walking on my treadmill
Walked outside @ lunch: 4 laps/35 minutes - not sure of the distance...it was over a mile
2.78 miles/30 minutes/400 calories on elliptical
1 mile walking/1 mile jogging on my treadmill

Daily Points Used: 24
Weekly Points Used: 1

Overall thought: I thought today went pretty well with the exception of the weigh in. I'll keep up with the exercise like I have been doing. If things remain the same next week (no weight loss), it will be off to the doctor for me to make sure there's not something else going on there.

No comments: