Monday, April 14, 2008

Day 64, Food and Exercise Log

Now I really have to watch my points since I am down to just 9 weekly allowance left and 2 more days before that refeshes.

Daily Allowance Points: 24
Weekly Allowance Points: 9

Breakfast:
Tim Horton's Iced Cappucino (made with white milk) (4 points)
Banana (2 points)

Lunch:
Progresso Zesty Light Southwest-Style Vegetable Soup (0 points!)
Turkey Sandwich (3 points)

Snack:
Quaker Cinnamon Apple Rice Cakes (1 point)

Dinner:
Cheeseburger, French fries (baked) and pineapples (13 points)

Exercise:
1 mile walking on my treadmill
50 weighted crunches on stability ball
4 miles/45 minutes/600 calories on elliptical
1 mile jogging on my treadmill

Daily Points Used: 23
Weekly Points Used: 0

Overall thought: I really had to watch my snacks today. Instead of snacking, I picked up my water bottle. I'm pretty much full of water at this point. I'll watch the water intake tomorrow since weigh in day is quickly approaching. I had planned on trying out a new fitness class tonight but forgot about parent/teacher conferences...dang it!

No comments: