Sunday, April 6, 2008

Day 56, Food and Exercise Log

Let's see how well today goes...

Daily Allowance Points: 24
Weekly Allowance Points: 32

Breakfast:
Blueberry Muffin (3 points)

Lunch:
Blueberry Muffin (3 points)

My dinner choice was really bad. However, it was our first night out without kids since October and my fiance is leaving to go out of town for a week. It was good and we saved money since my brother was a manager at Outback and had given us some coupons!

Dinner:
Outback House Salad & Blooming Onion w/Wallaby Darn (36 points)

Dessert:
Cheesecake (plain - small) (3 points)

Exercise:
30 minute bike ride
- I thought this was going to be "easy" exercise. NO WAY! My legs were so sore! I think we found every hill to go up. Funny that we went up hills on our way to the school and hills on the way home...I thought the ride back home was going to be all down hill.

Daily Points Used: 24
Weekly Points Used: 21

Overall thought: Even though I didn't do too well at dinner. I had the "extra" weekly allowance to cover for it. I usually save my weekly points for the weekend just in case something comes up. I really didn't have too much of the Blooming Onion since I was trying to guzzle water to avoid overeating. I could have gotten a little more exercise in but I decided to work in the yard a little while the weather was nice. The bike was quite a workout for me. I'm still feeling it in my legs this morning.

No comments: