Friday, April 25, 2008

Fitness on Friday - 4/25/2008

It's Fitness on Friday over at Bye Bye Fat Mom. I missed the last couple Fitness on Friday posts. Last week was a good week for me. I got my workouts in and had weekly allowance points left. I've felt really good after my workouts. It has actually given more energy and at times too much.

I did report a 1 pound weight loss on Wednesday. I'll take it but I was really hoping for more (aren't we all!). I just hope I can get some better results over the next couple weeks since we head to the beach in 6 weeks. I was able to get into the capris that I wore last year (size smaller than I am currently wearing). It felt good - I may not be losing the weight that I want but the inches are making up for it.

My goals for this week are to eat better over the weekend and get more exercise this weekend. I'd also like to go to a few fitness classes but not sure if my schedule is going to allow that this week. I need to make some arrangements with the kids to be able to do it.

Hopefully, everyone out there hasn't given up and reached for that bag of chocolate candy (like I used to do). Good luck to everyone on the fitness and weight loss goals that they have.

No comments: