Thursday, April 10, 2008

Day 60, Food and Exercise Log

Beware - bad mood Thursday going on here!

Daily Allowance Points: 24
Weekly Allowance Points: 34

Breakfast:
Tim Horton's Iced Cappucino (made with white milk) (4 points)

Snack:
Banana (2 points)

Lunch:
Progresso Zesty Light Southwest-Style Vegetable Soup (0 points!)
- I'm not one to eat brothy soups but this is good. I think I need to go to Kroger and get more while they are on sale!
Toasted Cheese Sandwich (3 points)

Snack:
1/2 cup pears (1 point)
2 pieces of dark chocolate (3 points)

Dinner:
Meatball with crescent roll (10 points)
Celery with ranch dressing (4 points)

Exercise:
1 mile walking on my treadmill
4 miles/600 calories/45 minutes on the elliptical w/arms
1 mile walking on my treadmill

Daily Points Used: 24
Weekly Points Used: 3

Overall thought: Today was ok up until the point that I had the two pieces of dark chocolate. After that wore off, I went down hill PLUS my fiance came home last night. He didn't want what was planned for dinner so the kids changed their mind too. I felt GREAT when I left the YMCA last night. I pushed myself to get the extra mileage in since the weekend is approaching and exercise is almost non-existant on the weekend. HOWEVER, the temperature is supposed to drop back down into the 40's and have rain so maybe a workout or two will happen this weekend. We'll see.

5 comments:

Cainan & Ryker said...

I recently lost 35 pounds on WW. I have 20 more to go. I have started exercising a lot more and...I have quit losing weight. Yep! The scale never moves at all. I can get into more clothes than ever and those knee high boots I couldn't get over my calves zip up like a dream now...but I don't lose a pound. It really is true that muscle weighs more than fat. I'm not willing to give up the workouts just to see the scale move though. I'm going to just keep plugging away. I do need to keep better track of my points, like I used to in the beginning. I"m probably getting some extras that I don't realize. Your blog is inspiring. Keep it up.

mom_of2boys said...

Thanks for stopping by.

What a great weight loss you have had on WW! Keep up the great work! I had gotten "stuck" last year when I followed WW. The scale wouldn't budge. I ended up amping up my calories (points) and then took them back down. It helped but then I just quit all together. Not this time!

Andrea @ Mommy Snacks.net said...

mom - have you heard of the wendie plan (with WW)?...where you fluctuate points each day? If you're following WW, that was a good way for me to lose weight when I followed the plan.

mom_of2boys said...

Andrea - I haven't heard of it. I'll definitely have to do some research and see what I can come up with. Thanks!

Andrea @ Mommy Snacks.net said...

Here's the site I used before:

http://www.stormpc.com/ww/wendie_plan.htm