Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Day 58, Food and Exercise Log

Tomorrow is weigh in day. I can't wait. I'm really hoping for a weight loss.

Daily Allowance Points: 24
Weekly Allowance Points: 12

Breakfast:
Tim Horton's Iced Cappucino (made with white milk) (4 points)
Banana (2 points)

Lunch:
Progresso Zesty Light Southwest-Style Vegetable Soup (0 points!)
Toasted Cheese Sandwich (3 points)

Snack:
1 cup grapes (1 point)

Dinner:
Cheeseburger, French fries (baked) and pineapples (13 points)

Dessert:
Small Ice cream come (9 points)

Exercise:
1 mile walking on my treadmill
Walked outside @ lunch: 4 laps/35 minutes - not sure of the distance...it was over a mile
2.7 miles/30 minutes/405 calories on the elliptical
2 miles walking on my treadmill

Daily Points Used: 24
Weekly Points Used: 8

Overall thought: I did it! I finished the week with points to spare! I worked out quite a bit today, if you take into consideration all the other things that I did. With my fiance out of town, it's been pretty nice. I could exercise instead of sleep! Now for the big weigh in...

3 comments:

MamaGeek @ Works For Us said...

Well best wishes on your diet!! Here's hoping you lost weight and can celebrate.

Andrea @ Mommy Snacks.net said...

I'm already sensing the pounds melting off for ya....I hope mine do too!!

Cassie - Homeschooling Four said...

Good luck on the weigh in. I hope you do better than I did. I look forward to reading tomorrow.