Monday, April 21, 2008

Random Thoughts...

Just some random thoughts and happenings...

On Friday, I had my interview. I thought it went very well. I had worked with the VP a couple years ago so he was pretty familiar with me and my work style. He said he had to follow company policy of conducting an interview for all qualified applicants (he couldn't just go off what he knew). They are looking to make a decision soon. Hopefully I will be hearing some good news soon. I could REALLY use a pay raise!

Do exercise at a gym? If you do, do you watch tv or listen to music while you workout? I do. I embarrassed myself the other day. Instead of listening to my iPod, I will watch the Ellen show (usually get there in the middle of the show). Last week, I started cracking up laughing while I was exercising and half the people in the fitness center looking at me.

Does anyone that reads my blog live in the Myrtle Beach area? We're planning a trip and I need to get some information (other than what the Chamber of commerce and all will send me). I am looking for discounts and freebies in the area (did I just say that?!?!). I will say, I have applied for my Bi-Lo card already.

I have some posts that I need to get working on...I have been so busy and I don't things are going to slow down anytime soon. The kids started soccer and I don't have a practice schedule yet to be able to arrange our family time and "my" time. Hopefully in the next couple weeks things will slow down.

No comments: