Monday, April 28, 2008

Day 78, Food and Exercise Log

Oh what a busy Monday!

Daily Allowance Points: 24
Weekly Allowance Points: 19

Breakfast:
Tim Horton's Iced Cappucino (made with white milk) (4 points)
English muffin (2 points)

Lunch:
Progresso Light Italian-Style Vegetable (0 points)
Turkey sandwich with Woeber Hot & Spicy Mustard (my new best friend!) (4 points)

Strawberries (1 point)

Snack:
Grapes (1 point)

Dinner:
Pork Chops, AuGratin Potatoes, Green Beans, Dinner Roll (10 points)

Snack:
Banana Bread (4 points)

Exercise:
1.5 miles walking on treadmill (I have had enough walking!!)


stability ball ab exercises

2.7 miles/400 calories on the elliptical

Arm strength machines @ YMCA (3 different machines)

The Firm - Fat Burning Cardio...ok, this kicked my butt. I could figure my left from my right, up on the step from down on the floor, leg kick versus knee up. I'm surprised I did fall flat on my behind! I'm much better with classes but it was cancelled tonight. Why?!?!? Because I was going to attend?!?!

Daily Points Used: 24
Weekly Points Used: 2

Overall thought: Well, I threw out the banana bread. We had saved one loaf to eat and I had eaten a couple pieces and no one else had touched it so it went in the trash. I can't afford to eat the whole loaf. I had planned on attending 2 fitness classes last night but they were cancelled. I attempted The Firm workout last night. I ended up turning it into my own version of the The Firm since I couldn't keep up...left, right, up, down, kick, knee lift...it all started to run together.

No comments: