Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Day 66, Food and Exercise Log

Wow what a busy day! I have lots of work to complete before going home today. I had to run back home (30 minutes from here) to get my son under control and change his pants (Ugh!)

Daily Allowance Points: 24
Weekly Allowance Points: 35

Breakfast:
Tim Horton's Iced Cappucino (made with white milk) (4 points)
Hard boiled egg (2 points)

Lunch:
Progresso Zesty Light Southwest-Style Vegetable Soup (0 points!)
Turkey Sandwich (3 points)
Pineapples (1 point)

Snack:
Quaker Apple Cinnamon Mini Rice Cakes (1 point)

After workout:
1/2 Clif Bar - Peanut Butter (2 points)

Dinner:
Family Size Burrito (1 serving) (9 points)

Exercise:
1.25 miles walking on my treadmill
walk on break time
4.1 miles/600 calories on elliptical
2 miles walking on my treadmill

Daily Points Used: 22
Weekly Points Used: 0

Overall thought: It was a pretty good day. I knew dinner was going to "cost" me quite a bit so I had one serving (maybe a little less). I came in under on points today as well. If I keep this up, I might be fine over the weekend when my bf wants to go out to dinner (not planned, but expected).

No comments: