Monday, April 28, 2008

My Weekend 4/25-4/28

I thought I would take a moment to share with you a little bit about my weekend.

Friday night, my fiancé took the kids up to the “property” to play and release some energy. That’s exactly what they did and even got dirty filthy in the process. While they got dirty filthy, I relaxed and got caught up on a few errands that needed to be ran. I cancelled my tanning membership resulting in an extra $30 for me each month!

Saturday, we had soccer games (my son got to play his nephew's team)

then we headed back out to the “property” to ride 4-wheelers and drive the excavator.



Since I do not have one, I got to walk and run all over the place making sure the kids were OK.

I even got some step aerobics in by using these logs.

On Sunday, it was a day of cleaning for me. I cleaned the patio in hopes of warmer weather to enjoy the outdoors.

Not only for that reason but to put us one step closer to opening the pool.


Then it was off to the great indoors…cleaning everything in sight, washing laundry, putting it away, cooking – all the “not-so-fun” stuff.
It was pretty eventful as you can see.

No comments: