Friday, April 25, 2008

Frugal Friday - 4/25/08

It's Frugal Friday over at Biblical Womanhood. It's been a while since I posted on the Frugal Friday. I wanted to share with you my frugal idea. My kids are always asking for paper to draw and write on. It's gets pretty expensive after a while. So, I started saving my unwanted papers and the bottom half of the paper where one coupon prints on the page. After I get a stack, I hole punch it and put a ribbon through the wholes to hold the paper together. The kids love them. We reuse the ribbons as well. Save on paper and ribbon by reusing!
To check out other great ideas, visit Biblical Womanhood's Frugal Friday post.

1 comment:

Tara said...

Thats a really cute idea. I hate when I don't think of these things first haha. I will try this with my 3 1/2 year old :)